How to Send Us Your Content Instructions for Uploading Your Legacy Content and Photos
To order any of our custom professionally-produced legacy keepsakes, please follow these instructions.
- Your legacy content should be typed into a plain Word document with no special fonts, spacing or inserts. (You can request editing services if needed as noted below.)
- Your photos should be saved as digital files in the largest and highest resolution possible – for example, 4×6 inches and 900 DPI. (What if you want to use old non-digital photos or slides?)
- Create an email addressed to email@example.com
- Type “Request for Estimate” in the Subject: line.
- In the body of the message, type your name and phone number.
- State which of the legacy keepsake products you are interested in: Hardcover Legacy Book, Legacy Display, Legacy Folder or a custom project (please provide some details for what you have in mind).
- Let us know if you would also like an estimate for editing services (optional).
- Attach the Word document containing your legacy content and your photo files. If your photos are too large to send in a single email, you may send them in groups of 3 using multiple emails, or use the free document sending service YouSendit. Alternatively, you can send us a DVD containing your photos via postal mail.
We’ll get back to you with an estimate for your project within a couple of days.
Call us with any questions at 651-600-6412 or toll free at 877-543-3577.
We’re here to help.