Funeral Planners & Cemeteries
Getting to the Heart of What Matters
It’s not about end-of-life, it’s about celebrating a life lived well!
While most of us don’t have control over the number of days, months or years we have left in our lives, we do have control over how we will live our lives as we wish to be remembered.
Image if you were able to help your clients work from a position of strength by focusing on what informs or inspires their pre-planning decisions and by uncovering and sharing their values, stories, life lessons, family traditions, and passions. Our current findings indicate that when life and pre-planning decisions are made in concert, client’s gain greater peace of mind, end-of-life arrangements are made with greater clarity, and the trusted relationship with their funeral planner often grows deeper and expands beyond the generations.
Until recently, “legacy” has focused primarily on what we wish to leave behind for our loved ones or bequeath as financial gifts or assets to our communities. It is now very clear that creating an enduring legacy should also include the process of defining and sharing our life legacy of values, stories, and generosity with our loved ones as this process helps to inform and inspire our planning and life transition decisions. This new expanded definition of legacy also provides many immediate and personal benefits to the individuals who are creating their legacy, including finding greater life purpose, resiliency, family connections, and wellness.
So why aren’t more funeral planners including this critical life legacy component in their services? Until recently it has been difficult to find expert, efficient, and meaningful support for professional organizations to bring these invaluable services to their clients or to dedicate the appropriate time needed to address these important client life needs.
Celebrations of Life brings an innovative Legacy Journey® experience to the pre-planning equation. It is designed to help you serve your clients as they search for ways to live their lives with greater intention, share their wisdom and values in an impactful and meaningful way, and inspire and engage their loved ones as they carry their family legacy forward by living generous and purposeful lives.
One of the unique benefits resulting from our Legacy Journey services is that peace of mind begins to replace a client’s sense of fear. Instead of worrying about end-of-life decisions, they recognize they have a precious gift from their heart to share with their loved ones. They become more focused on living their lives as they wish to be remembered. And along the way, they become more comfortable with making sure their plans are in order and that their loved ones know their wishes.
We offer a variety of Legacy Journey programs and delivery options. Please schedule a complementary phone conference or personal meeting to allow us to assist you in finding the best solution to help your clients gain the most from their pre-planning efforts, and to share their values, wisdom, and generosity with their loved ones and communities.
“I wish I knew more about my mother’s/father’s life experiences before they passed on – what they cared about, what struggles they overcame, why they made certain decisions, what they intended with their gifts of inheritance, how I can learn from their experiences and challenges, how they wished to be remembered…” Now you can give your families peace of mind and a lasting gift from their loved ones.
Learn how this innovative program can be tailored to your organization:
Custom Legacy Journey Programs
- Legacy Journey experiences for your professionals and staff.
- Legacy Journey presentations and writing workshops for your clients and families.
- Legacy Journey facilitator training and certification.
- Ongoing implementation support and tracking.
- Consulting, research and resources.
Benefits for your Organization
- Overcome the stigma associated with pre-planning.
- Increase client engagement and planning completion.
- Enhance your understanding of each client’s passions and priorities.
- Provide value-added complementary services without additional work from your team.
- Develop deeper family relationships and greater referrals.
- Create unique market differentiation and positive community outreach.
Benefits for your Clients/Families
- Help clients live their lives more intentionally.
- Define what is important in life, family and legacy.
- Provide a foundation for making clearer life transition decisions.
- Improve intergenerational communication and relationships.
- Ensure client peace of mind knowing their life is in order.
- Provide a cherished gift for family and future generations.